Skip to content
- New Patients - Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reserved time. As we are a Medical Office, all clients are required to complete a confidential health questionnaire and sign treatment consent forms. If you are pregnant, please let us know this when you reserve your appointment.
- Arriving late will deprive you of valuable treatment time. To avoid delaying the next guest, your treatment will end on time and you will be responsible for the full treatment cost.
- All appointments must be reserved with a valid credit card or Spa Aesthetica Gift Card. We require 24-hr notice for canceling or rescheduling a spa service and 48-hr notice for canceling or rescheduling a medical service. Late canceling and/or rescheduling a spa service will result in a $50 fee. Late canceling and/or late rescheduling a medical service will result in a $100 fee. If no notice is given, the full cost (100%) of the scheduled service or the late cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card or Spa Aesthetica Gift Card.
- Your credit card on file will be pre authorized for any upcoming appointments. We are not responsible for any bank or financial institution fees incurred for credit card authorizations.
- Please respect the tranquility of spa guests. Turn off all cell phones and pagers prior to entering the spa.
- Gratuities are not accepted for medical services performed by R.N.'s or M.D.'s Gratuities for spa services are optional. Gratuities may be paid to the esthetician directly in the form of cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted for gratuities.
- Return Policy: Unopened products may be returned within 10 days of purchase with receipt. Treatment series, packages and gift certificates are non-refundable.
- We accept the following methods of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept checks.
- Gift Card Policy: Gift cards are available in several denominations. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or gratuities. Gift cards are null and void if 24-hour cancellation notice is not given.
- Children and Pets Policy: In order to ensure the safety of children and enjoyment of all guests, we ask that parents or guardians make other arrangements for children while they are receiving services. A signed parental consent is required for children under the age of 18 receiving any spa services. Due to the nature of our treatments, pets and children are not allowed in the treatment rooms. Clients arriving with children and pets will be rescheduled and charged the late rescheduling fee.
- All prices subject to change.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of these policies.